Your tuning-up ritual at home before going out to hit the streets, club or fashion photocall:
First, the face cleanser to start with a 'blank sheet' without impurities.
Then, the cream that will break your necks along your passing.
Our users recommend adding to the combo: your music list of guilty pleasures, a dance showoff in front of the mirror and a minimum of 3 look changes to blow it up galactic.
What you will feel
The cleanser is a very light green foam. It has an instant fresh feel and a fruity-apple smell.
It leaves your skin soft, without drying and with its continued use, it unclogs your pores, keeping pimples and blackheads at bay.
The cream is beige and, as you spread it, you will see that it completely covers your pores and blurs wrinkles, spots and dark circles, with an even tone.
In addition to the hydration kick, it will raise your skin tone with a 'summer tan' glow.
How to use
The Splash Foam Party
- With your face wet, apply 2 or 3 foam pumps on your hands, massage your face, leave it on for 10-20 seconds and rinse with plenty of water.
The Handsomefyer XTRA
- With the face already dry, apply a 'pea'-size amount of product and spread thoroughly with your fingers in circular movements over the face until it is uniform. Make sure to cover all areas such as the hairline and beard, the folds of the nose ... Add more if you are looking for a mouth-watering finish.
Frequently asked questions
How long does the pack last?+-
Are the ingredients natural?+-
- Both have been dermatologically tested on all skin types.
What is the difference between the Handsomefyer and the Handsomefyer Xtra?+-
- Handsomefyer refines in a subtle way.
- Handsomefyer Xtra has a more intense finish, camouflaging dark circles, pimples, etc.
- When in doubt, our advice is to start with Handsomefyer and then upgrade to the Xtra if you want more intensity.
- In terms of vitamins and active ingredients, both are the best!.
Is Handsomefyer makeup?+-
- It does have color.
- If you've ever used makeup, the finish looks like a light foundation; don't expect your 'typical' full coverage of a regular makeup.