The present Data Protection Policy of SIWON will be applied to the browsing of our website, www.getsiwon.com, as well as to the purchase process.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
LIVE OUT SOLUTIONS, S.L., which company is based in Madrid 28046, Paseo de la Castellana 194, registered in the Business Register of Madrid in Volume 40.245, Sheet 190, number 715042, C.I.F number B88631049, and email email@example.com (hereinafter, “SIWON”)
Delegate of Data Protection: firstname.lastname@example.org
What personal information do we collect about you?
- Identification data. Name and surname, address, email, and telephone number.
- Payment information. The payments of our products are managed through the platform of the entity Stripe, so SIWON does not collect any personal bank details.
- Any information that you, voluntarily, send us to our email address email@example.com
How do we obtain your personal data?
The data that we are dealing with are:
- Those you provide us at The time of purchasing our products.
- Those that you voluntarily send us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Those that you voluntarily share in social networks.
Do we treat data of minors?
The sale of our products is not directly addressed to minors. However, those under 16 who wish to register on our website and/or purchase our products, must have the authorisation of the parent/guardian or legal representative. Moreover, in the event that you share images on our social networks that appear under 16 years of age, you must ensure that you have previously obtained the authorisation of the parent/guardian or legal representative of the minor.
SIWON reserves the right to request the accreditation of said authorization at any time.
Why do we treat your personal data?
SIWON may treat your personal data with the following purposes:
- Provide you with The information you request about our products.
- Register you as a user of our website.
- Guarantee the correct processing of your order in case you purchase any of our products.
SIWON uses its social networks to advertise its products. In doing so, by sharing your data on our social networks, you expressly consent and authorise us to reproduce and publicly communicate on these networks for the purposes stated above. You may revoke this consent at any time, by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com If you are not interested in the processing of your data through SIWON's social networks in the terms expressed above, please refrain from sharing them. In the event SIWON needs to process your data for purposes other than those mentioned above, it will request your consent, which may be revoked at any time unilaterally.
Newsletters and promotional communications
SIWON may send newsletters and promotional communications to those users who have previously given their express consent. The information of said newsletters and promotional communications will consist in commercial information, prominent contents, relevant advice on the operation of the system and promotions. The user can request the cessation of receiving such communications in the terms provided in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society, also at any time, by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribe directly at the bottom of the newsletter sent, in the unsubscribe section.
Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data will be only communicated to those people or entities who need access to them in order to manage the orders of our products.
SIWON hires the virtual infrastructure of the platform accessible through our website according to a cloud computing model, through Shopify, and under the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement. For more information, you can contact: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt0000000TOWQAA4&status=Active
How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which they were collected. After that time, SIWON will proceed to remove them from their systems, without excluding the possibility of keeping them, limiting their treatment to the exercise and defense of claims, in the terms provided by applicable legislation.
What security measures do we apply to the processing of your data?
SIWON applies security measures to guarantee the confidentiality, availability, and resilience of the personal data processing systems. We carry out verification and evaluation process of the technical and organizational measures implemented, in order to guarantee the security of personal data at all times.
What are your rights?
You can exercise the rights listed below, by sending an email to email@example.com
- Request SIWON to confirm whether they are treating your personal data or not.
- Access your personal data, request the rectification of those that are inaccurate or, if applicable, request their deletion when, among other causes, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- In certain cases, request the limitation of the processing of your data. In this case, we will only keep your data for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances, oppose the processing of your data.
- Request The portability of your data.
- Revoke the consent that, in your case, you have granted for the treatment of your data by SIWON.
- File a claim with The Spanish Agency for data Protection.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or mobile device in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. Our website uses "cookies" in order to collect information about its operation and use by its users.
- identify problems to improve our website
- facilitate your browsing on our website
- provide a better experience in the use of it
- distinguish you from other users
Types of cookies
Our website uses its own and third-party cookies, with different purposes, specifically:
They are sent to your computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the website. These cookies remain in your browser, allowing us to identify you as a recurring user of the website and customize its content to offer content tailored to your preferences.
Third-party cookies are those established by a domain different from our website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when browsing the aforementioned websites, such as access to social networks or videos hosted on third-party websites.
We inform you that since cookies are not necessary for the use of our website, you can block or disable them through the configuration of your browser. If you block or disable them you may continue to use our website, although the use of some of your services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
We recommend you review this policy every time you access our website to be adequately informed about possible changes in it.